UNLIMITED LUXURY VILLAS
RENTAL PROPERTY CODE OF CONDUCT
Thank you for choosing our Touristic Residence for your stay in San Juan. We would like you to take a moment of your valuable time to present RENTAL PROPERTY´s Code of Conduct that has been set for your convenience to assure you the most joyful, relaxing and safe vacation while in residence.
- Owner and Guests are responsible for their own safety at all times. Walk with caution on wet surfaces. Do not go barefoot at any time. Be especially careful on hallways, Jacuzzis (if any), pool (if any).
- Please note that a decent degree of caution should always be exercised while on the city.
- RENTAL PROPERTY will not accept liability for services provided by external companies.
- It is your responsibility to keep all your doors and windows locked every time you leave your unit. For your convenience there is a safety deposit box located in a closet in your unit. The Management will not be responsible for any loss of money, jewelry or any other valuables on the property.
- Please note that smoking is not permitted within the units. Smoking in the units will result in a fine of $500.00 USD to cover cleaning and sanitizing costs. Please contact the Concierge for more information.
- Please note that in case of lost keys a charge of US$80.00 will apply.
- There is a Damage Deposit fee of US$300.00 that will be charged upon arrival and reimbursed upon check out unless damages are found within the unit.
- Guests are responsible for the behavior of their children and must ensure that their children do not disturb other guests or cause damage to the property.
- Please refrain at all times form using loud radios, CD players or any devises that may cause nuisance to other guests on the premises.
- Visitors are welcome from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and must be registered at the Concierge Desk. Visitors who are on property after the designated time or who in the opinion of the Management, pose a security risk, shall be required to leave the property immediately.
- Pets are not allowed on property.
I accept charges in relation to room inventory items damaged or lost, discovered subsequent to my departure.